Brain Injury Lawyer in CT
Any blow to the head can result in a brain injury with long-term impacts, changing your entire life in a single instant.
Symptoms of brain injuries vary, and tend to change throughout the recovery period. You may experience:
- Headaches, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, slurred speech, or vision problems
- Confusion or trouble concentrating, paying attention, or thinking clearly
- Short or long-term memory loss
- Heightened emotions, including feelings of irritability, anger, sadness, and/or anxiety
- Trouble falling asleep or waking up
These symptoms may last for a few weeks, or they may linger for months. You may require rehabilitation to re-learn to walk, talk, or perform other daily activities, during which you will probably be unable to work. This can be difficult time, but a brain injury lawyer may be able to get you a fair settlement to help relieve your stress and financial burden.
When Do I Need a Brain Injury Attorney?
Most commonly, brain injuries result from a fall, car accident, assault, or sports-related injury. If your brain injury was caused, directly or indirectly, by the negligence or malicious intent of another, you deserve financial compensation—and a traumatic brain injury lawyer can help you get it. When you reach out to Mahon, Quinn & Mahon, we can help investigate what caused your accident, determining who is at fault and what their liability may be.
We’ll fight to make sure you receive appropriate reimbursement for:
- Medical bills, including ongoing rehabilitation and future medical expenses related to your injury
- Lost wages, if you’ve missed some work or have been out of work completely since your injury
- Future loss of earnings, if your injury prevents you from returning to work in some or all capacities
- The physical pain and emotional suffering caused by your injury
Why Choose Mahon, Quinn & Mahon as Your Traumatic Brain Injury Attorney
In the wake of a brain injury, you may feel overwhelmed by mounting medical bills, ongoing physical rehabilitation, and the frustrations of dealing with your insurance company. A personal injury suit may sound like another hassle, but with the best brain injury lawyer by your side, the process can be smooth.
At Mahon, Quinn & Mahon, we understand how you feel because we’ve handled complex medical cases like yours for more than 40 years. We’ll do everything possible to help you move forward while minimizing your stress.
To learn more about Mahon, Quinn & Mahon brain injury / accident lawyer services and how we can help you, contact us today for a free and confidential consultation.