Corporate Business Lawyers CT
As the owner or operator of a business, you need a knowledgeable corporate attorney to represent your interests and protect your business. The experienced corporate attorneys at Mahon, Quinn & Mahon offer corporate and general business representation to clients in Meriden, Wallingford, Cheshire, Middletown, Southington, Berlin, and surrounding areas.
Our goal, as corporate attorneys, is to help you deal with all aspects of your business and keep you on track to meet or exceed your business goals.
Corporate Lawyers Serving CT
At Mahon, Quinn & Mahon, our corporate lawyers help our clients identify, manage and solve the myriad legal issues that apply to the formation and continuation of corporate entities, from planning for and creating new business ventures to representing clients in mergers, acquisitions, buy-outs and all manner of legal disputes, transactions, and other issues.
Our corporate lawyers can assist you with:
- Business formation (including LLCs, S corporations, C corporations, partnerships, and dbas)
- Structuring business ventures and creating business plans
- Commercial financing
- Commercial litigation
- Lawsuits and other disputes
- Legal investigations or complaints
- Environmental issues
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Representation and advocacy at the local, state and federal level
- Contracts for employment, franchising and distribution, NDAs, non-compete, and more
- Patent and trademark law
- Purchase and sale of commercial assets
- Shareholder and partnership agreements
- Business real estate issues including zoning, leases, and construction
Schedule a Free Consultation Now
To learn more about how the corporate business lawyers at Mahon, Quinn & Mahon can help you protect and build your business, contact us today for a free and confidential consultation.