Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Connecticut
If you have been hurt on the job, you are eligible to receive medical coverage and monetary compensation through the Connecticut Workers’ Compensation Act. As experienced workers’ compensation attorneys in CT, we can help you get the coverage and benefits you are entitled to when you are injured while working as a full-time or part-time employee.
What You Need to Know About Workers’ Compensation in Connecticut:
- The Connecticut Workers’ Compensation Act requires that all Connecticut employers maintain insurance for the benefit of injured workers.
- There are many types of workers’ compensation claims, including on-the-job accidents, repetitive trauma injuries, wage loss, preexisting conditions, and denial of medical benefits.
- Unlike a regular personal injury lawsuit, you aren’t required to prove the employer was at fault.
- You can be covered even if you are partially at fault for the injury.
- You don’t have to be at your employer’s physical location when the injury occurs in order to file a claim; you are also covered if you are traveling for your job or were performing off-site duties related to your job.
- Worker’s compensation pays for approximately two-thirds of your weekly pay, all medical treatments, and vocational rehabilitation or retraining if you are not able to return to your job as a result of the injury.
Learn more about the Workers’ Compensation Act and some of the benefits available to injured workers.
Our Experience as CT Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
If you have been hurt on the job, don’t hire just any lawyer. Workers’ compensation is a tricky area of law that requires specific knowledge and experience.
The workers’ compensation attorneys at Mahon, Quinn, & Mahon have 60+ years of collective experience representing injured employees under the Connecticut Workers’ Compensation Act. We know the law, we know the defense lawyers who represent employers and insurance companies, and we are very familiar with the workers’ compensation system in Connecticut.
We have a well-earned reputation for being honest, knowledgeable, and tireless advocates for our clients. We won’t rest until we achieve a fair and just result in your workers’ compensation case and ensure you receive all of the benefits you deserve so you can get necessary medical care, pay your bills, and support yourself and your family.
Free Workers’ Compensation Consultation
If you have been injured on the job, or if you have questions about your eligibility for benefits under the Act, we urge you to contact our office today for a free and confidential consultation.
About Mahon, Quinn & Mahon
At Mahon, Quinn & Mahon we pride ourselves on team effort and a firm-wide commitment to a high standard of service. We understand the importance of continuous communication between client and attorney to promote a successful relationship. With our attorneys, regular client contact is assured from beginning to end. Mahon, Quinn & Mahon is fully insured for your added protection. We are also pleased to offer translation services to our Spanish-speaking clients. For more than 45 years we have served a range of clients from Meriden, Wallingford, Berlin, Middletown, Cheshire, Southington and beyond.
To benefit from our prompt and individualized services, schedule a free consultation today.