Corporate & Small Business Lawyers CT
Mahon, Quinn & Mahon, P.C.
MQM Service Area:
Meriden, Wallingford, Berlin, Middletown, Cheshire, Southington,
and Greater Connecticut
As the owner or operator of a business, you need a knowledgeable business lawyer to represent your interests and protect your business.
The experienced business attorneys at Mahon, Quinn & Mahon offer corporate and general business representation to clients in Meriden, Wallingford, Cheshire, Middletown, Southington, Berlin and surrounding areas to help you deal with all aspects of your business and keep you on track to meet or exceed your business goals.
Small Business Lawyer
Even a small business needs an experienced business attorney in their corner to prevent mistakes, protect assets, maximize profits and keep things running smoothly.
Whether you’re starting a new entrepreneurial venture or are carrying on a family business that has been around for generations, the corporate lawyers at Mahon, Quinn & Mahon have the experience and expertise to handle all your legal needs and provide a personalized plan to help you manage and protect your business.
Our small business lawyers can help you with:
- Business formation
- Vendor and employee contracts
- Business planning
- Loans and financing
- Business taxes
At Mahon, Quinn & Mahon, our corporate lawyers help our clients identify, manage and solve the myriad legal issues that apply to the formation and continuation of corporate entities, from planning for and creating new business ventures to representing clients in mergers, acquisitions, buy-outs and all manner of legal disputes, transactions, and other issues.
Our corporate lawyers can assist you with:
- Business formation (including LLCs, S corporations, C corporations, partnerships, and dbas)
- Structuring business ventures and creating business plans
- Commercial financing
- Commercial litigation
- Lawsuits and other disputes
- Legal investigations or complaints
- Environmental issues
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Representation and advocacy at the local, state and federal level
- Contracts for employment, franchising and distribution, NDAs, non-compete, and more
- Patent and trademark law
- Purchase and sale of commercial assets
- Shareholder and partnership agreements
- Business real estate issues, including zoning, leases and construction
Schedule a Free Consultation Now
To learn more about how the small business lawyers and corporate lawyers at Mahon, Quinn & Mahon can help you protect and build your business, contact us today for a free and confidential consultation.
Let Us Advocate for You
Get an experienced attorney by your side—and get the results you need.
| Printable Version